Monday, May 8, 2006





SPRING FLOWERS

Okay so today was a somewhat busy day...Kenny was off so we loaded up and took a little drive to Lloyd as we had planned. We did some shopping and picked up some really cool bamboo gates for our deck to keep the little monster in where its super safe.

We had an awsome lunch at BP's...untill my husband spilled a whole glass of pop all over our table...thenk god the food hadnt came yet..needless to sat my feet were stickey all day.

We had another little BBQ tonight, my brother came over and then Nola came and got me and we went to Stampin class. Silk Rocked tonight, our project was awsome...she is so frigin creative...I admit I am jealous !!!

T O M O R R O W is K E N N Y S B I R T H D A Y ! ! !

The big 29!!!

We will have a celebration, gotta get that DQ cake...Well i'm off to bed..night yall.