Monday, May 15, 2006


~~~ A WEEK IN REVIEW ~~~
Okay so we had a pretty busy week around here...
Last Tuesday was Kennys Birthday so we celebrated that one with a DQ ice cream cake...Yummy
Iwent out with my girlfriend to see American Dreamz on Wednesday night... just okay, not as good as it looked.
I had yet another Stampin class on Thursday...made the cutest shoe ever !!!
Friday was a hockey game night....the OILERS kicked San Jose's butt...GO OILERS GO !!!
I spent the whole weekend gardening and buying flowers upon flowers...Carolyn and I went Garage saling on Saturday...
Sunday was Mothers day, Makenna and I started the day off watching Dora's mothers day DVD. Then we went out to Walmart and did some shopping. I got a new lounger for the deck...Happy Mommas Day to me !!! I also took Makenna to McDonalds for lunch. It was also TV night for me all my shows plus the Oilers played again...WAY TO GO OILERS !!!
P.S. FELL IN LOVE WITH A PUPPY...STAY TUNED...