Sunday, May 7, 2006

Sunday Funday !!!

Okay so it was a pretty typical sunday around here. Makenna woke me up around 9am ish, we had some brekky. She really never ate anything other than a cheese string... oh well...I tried.

We stayed around home and cleaned the living room and the kitchen floors...YUCK !!!

Then as I was surfing the dish, I came across Fried Green Tomatoes....I love that movie...So i spent 3 hours watching it, by then it was a round 2pm. I was left wondering where had the day gone????

So we went out to do some running around, you know Walmart, Canadian Tire, The Bank and so on...we came home vegged out for a bit and then Daddy came home with uncle Scooter. We gardened a bit and then we had a BBQ...YUMMY !!!

So it's TV night....Desperate Housewives, Greys Anatomy, The Sopranos & Big Love...Gotta Go!!!

P.S. My husband is off tomorrow too...YEAH !!!