Tuesday, March 6, 2007













RECAP !!!

OMG !!! I think FACEBOOK has actully taken over my life...okay thats a bit dramatic. I am stillgetting laundry doane but man oh man my internet time is being consumed... here is a recap of the past couple of weeks.

Where to begin???

Rewind to February 24...

We all went out to celebrate my girlfriend Melanies Birthday !!! We had way too much fun, we started drinkin at her place....she has just returned from a month long trip to her boyfriends in Texas...he is a pilot in the US Air Force and has just returned from duty in Iraq.

We missed her big time....and she came home put her house on the market and it sold in 4 hours....that must be a record....so now shes leaving us to move to rinky dinky Witcha Falls, Texas with Trey.... ((((HUGS))) !!!!
So needless to say her birthday was a real girls night out !!!

I will follow with some photos...I belive they speak for them selves....LOL

3 comments:

  1. looks like you guys had fun. shudder, oh the hangover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so lucky i've never been hungover in my life...Cest La Vie !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. never been hung over ?????
    ever?????????????
    seriously????????
    WOW! Believe me NOT fun and gets worse as one ages.

    ReplyDelete