Friday, February 23, 2007

PEI POTATOES !!!!
YEE HAW .... Thank You Sobeys....
Okay, so that was a big find today....it's kinda funny how when you live away from home for a while it's the little things that make you miss home more.
I was os excited when i saw these in the grocery store today !!! Made me miss home a tonne though....i mean we always have PEI Mussels and good ole ADL cheese....but PEI Potatoes really bring me home....I grew up on a Potatoe farm !!!
So i have been a bad bad blogger...MIA !!!
I went to Edmonton on Friday and never came home till Monday afternoon...we had a great visit with the Shea's...and Angela too !!!
Spent 8 hours at West Ed shopping on saturday, we had lunch at Jungle Jims, we were very tired by the end of the day...
Sunday we toured around Edmonton, hit up Costco....
The roads were great....Makenna and i made a stop into Pizza Delight on Monday for lunch and to pick up a treat for Daddy & Uncle Scott...
This week flew by.....I find it hard to believe it is already Friday...Sheesh !!!
Pretty quiet week around here, lots of time on FACEBOOK.....
The OC ended forever last night and i am still mourning the loss of that...Greys was absolutly freaking amazing...thanks for not killing Meredith...


2 comments:

  1. I know, I agree... Meredith just couldn't die! I'm glad her mom did though, she was such a biotch!!!

    Sounds like you had lots of fun! :) I'd love to go to that mall sometime.. it sounds flipping amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. remind me to tell you a funny story about West Ed Mall one day (my BFF used to be the marketing director)

    ReplyDelete