Monday, November 27, 2006

The Weekend !!!
Pretty easy weekend around here, went ot the Santa clause Parade on Friday night. It was -36 so needless to say there was a pretty small turnout. It was quite chilly. It wasn't very long so we bared the temps... I did not take any pictures, too cold to take off my mitts.
Went out Saturday and did a little more shopping, nothing really spectacualar just odds and ends and some new leotards for Makenna. she will not keep socks on at all and with this coldi figure tights were the way to trick her. she seems to like them so thats great.
I got a phone call on saturday afternoond from Tracey's brother Curtis informing me that he was up here in Cold Lake, his buddy Ray's exgirlfriend had a baby last weekend so they were up to see the baby. Curtis wanted to know if i was gonna be home so he could come over for a visit.
I said sure, then i asked them where they were staying, they said they were getting a hotel. I of course told them to just come here for the night. So Curtis, Ray and Kat (the new girlfriend) all came over, I made supper and then we all hung out drinking some Corona's and watching Napolean Dynamite & Wedding Crashers till well past 1am.
Never saw much of Kenny he went ot work at 5am and never got home till 9.30pm !!!
Sunday was a quiet day didn't do much of anything at all, went ot the mall for a few minutes that was pretty much it....
Spent all day today cleaning my house and doing laundry !!!
Waiting for The Bachelor to come on. It's the season finale !!!!
GO SADIE GO !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment