Thursday, August 3, 2006

13 Things that I have done this week.....
1…. Went to Edmonton to the Capital E, It was OKAY !!!
2.... Visited West Ed and did some shopping, I never shop there...I felt like a tourist all over again....LOL
3.... Ate at 2 of my favourite restaurants......East Side Marios & Chilis......Yummy!!!!!
4.... Bought Makenna the cutest bubble gum pink cowboy boots at Lammels.... for her cowgirl photo shoot....YEAH !!!
5.... Went ot the airport and picked up Jordan my DH's friend.........I was late, actually his flight was early.....
6..... Actually went grocery shopping on 10 % Tuesday, I never do..... for those of you not in Alberta, the first tuesday of every month you get 10 % off....Good deal especailly when you buy hundreds of dollars worth of groceries.....$$$$$
7.... Took Jordan to my husbands company to get a job.... he is soon to be a roughneck in training....LOL
8.... Went out for lunch with my girlfriend and her little guy, we seem to not have been able to connect all summer.... we are always running on different schedules.....
9.... Had a BBQ at my brothers last night..... casual family affair....
10.... Spent some time at the hospital with Jordan.........nothing serious.... just high blood pressure....okay now....
11..... Went to the Ag societys pony club camp last night to see Colts horse Splinter, he is a beauty.... I really miss riding....need to fing the time for that....
12....Watched Days of Our Lives every day this week, it is really heating up.....I love it !!!!
13.... I actually turned on the heat today in the house, i was freezing this morning....thats kinda scary for August 3rd.....Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


1 comment:

  1. LMAo about turning on the heat..in August...only in alberta right!...we havent yet...but its been close!..happy t13 girl!

    ReplyDelete