Friday, July 28, 2006



Afternoon at the park...
What a wonderful day we had today, i decided to take my little honey to McDonalds for lunch, we had a grilled cheese happy meal (Well i had the chicken fajita meal). It sure hit the spot, after our food settled we were off to the park...
We played for 2 hours....Makenna had a bawl. Of course she screamed bloddy murder as we were leaving but that was to be expected.
We are off to the city early tomorrow morning, we were planning on going tonight but my Dh and I ended up working in the yard tidying up.
Makenna fell asleep at the table during supper around 7.30pm....she was a tired little girl. I think we will be going to the park everyday...LOL

1 comment:

  1. muahahah Shannon I found you!...cold lake huh...im in Red Deer...been to cold lake a few times..Dh used to be a pipeline welder!....so glad i found your blog!!!!! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete