Friday, July 28, 2006

YIPEE !!! It'S FRIDAY !!!!!
God glad i don't work, i mean outside the home... then i'd be really excited...Yesterday was a relentless one, it seemed like it was never going to end.
I guess it helps to actually get dressed and leave the house too...LOL
I am off to the city this weekend to do a little shopping ...I really want to hit Old Navy, Costco, Hollister, Abercrombie,lululemon (My Fav store) and Childrens Place because my girlfriend says they have a big sale on....YEAH
My BBF lives in the city too (Tracey), so it is always fun to see her... we are going ot hit Capital Ex on Saturday too and take the wild child on some rides, there are fireworks too that night...
I can already taste East Side Marios, chicken linguini tetrazinni.......YUMMY !!!! and i promised the DH that i would bring home a donair pizza from Pizza Delight...
As you can see there are lots of plans, gotta get to Deb & Don's too for a visit and some payback....
Jordan my DH's friend from PEI is coming in at 11.30am to so i gotta grab him at the Airport too, he is coming out here to work on the Rigs with my DH's company....
I guess thats all for now....gotta get to bed...See Ya !!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:39 AM

    Have a good trip !!! Dont spend too much...LOL Not You !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:54 AM

    Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

    ReplyDelete