Friday, July 28, 2006

Thirteen Things about SHANNON
1…. I have hada headache for like 3 days now...
2.... This is really 12.06am Friday...but it still counts... It's not thursday in BC yet....
3.... I never even got out of my PJ's today....
4....I rollo out of bed every morning aroung 9.30am just in time to watch Days of Our Lives...Melissa Aitken got me addicted to that show in grade 9. Thanks !!!
5.... I am off to the city to do some shopping, visiting & going ot take in Capital Ex too.
6.... I am addicted to Tomato & Basil rice cakes by Quaker....YUMMY !!!
7.... I saw the northern lights tonight and they were beauty....they amaze me...
8.... Lessthan a month till my momms comes out west for a visit....Aug 26th to be exact.
9.... My much older sister turned 40 yesterday !!! Happy Birthday Kimmy !!!
10.... Thank god the heat wave is over.....I was actually cold last night so was the DH....he stole my blankets...
11.... I had a fight with my nephew tonight over the stupidst thing....God !!! P.S. He is 21 !
12.... My Dh's friend is coming out here to work for his company this sunday, i have to swing by the airport to pick him up....sometime after Costco !!!
13.... My daughter fell asleep tonight in her car seat watching Dora, we had to pluck her out and take her into the house to her bed....

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:38 AM

    Nice I heard about the fight... stop fighting with the kids !!! LOL

    ReplyDelete