Friday, February 8, 2008




GYMNASTICS PLAYGROUP !!!



So today we started a new playgroup called "Gym"Bore... Well all i can say is wow...it was awsome... There must have been 20 kids there and it went from 10.30am to noon. what a fun morning....especially considering the fact that it was - 37 outside.



The kiddies had a bawl...Makenna was in heaven...so we are slowly filling our schedule up. We have skating on Tuesday, Gymnastics on Wednesday,Storytime at the library & Skating on Thurdaday & Gymbore playgroup on Friday...we are pretty busy.....LOL

I really am gonna try to update this thing weekly...time is flying by...



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:41 PM

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete