Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day !!!

Well i cant believe the week is half gone...where did that go???

So pretty quiet week around here....really really cold....like -43 yesterday morning....Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

So we had a wonderful Valentines Day, My DH got me the car kit to insert my ipod into my car....YEAH !!! I love it !!!

Works like a charm....no more burning CD's for this girly...

We went out tonight ot Boston Pizza for our annual V Day supper....and Makenns was a big girl sitting in a booster seat by her dad....she never even tried to get up....(BOO HOO HOO) (Tears) !!!!

My little baby is becoming a big girl....I was almost in tears at the table...I actually admitted out loud to my DH, soon time for another car seat.....motioning to the kind you need to carry with my hands....LOL

So BABY FEVER is definatly in the air........Perhaps if everyone around me stopped having them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My cousin Joey and his wife Chelsey just had twin girls (Layla & Kyla), his sister my cousin Sarah had a little boy (Dylan), my other cousin Kyla & Jason just had (Ryder), my girlfriend Caroyln is Due in August and my girlfriend Melshe is in the process of trying to get pregnant....LOL

It is babies all around.....im drowing in baby brain !!!

Speaking of babies, Makenna made out like a bandit today, she got a new Tommy Tee Shirt from Grampa & Marie, a dance mat, a doctors kit, new books, kinder surprise & a new my little pony DVD from mommy & daddy....plus she still has gift cards coming in the mail from uncle Jeff, Grammie and godo nly knows who....LOL

Tomorrow is TV THURSDAY !!! I am super pumped....

Then on friday i am off ot the city for some retail therapy and a good visit with my partner in crime Melsha.....LOL

My cousin Angela is coming out from PEI too, so we are hitting up The West Edmonton Mall all day saturday.....Yee Haw !!!!

Lululemon, Hollister, Old Navy, Yogen Fruz, Childrens Place, The Body Shop, JYSK, The gap, A & E ,too many stores to name.....so excited....

Friday Melsha and i are going to hit up Costco & Toys R Us....then to my FAV restaurant for dinner.....CHILIS !!!

Saturday is WEM DAY, then hopefully go see the movie Catch & Relase that night....for any of you who dont know...Melsha & I used to run a movie theatre on PEI.....Good Ole Empire Theatres Studio 5, in Summerside PEI. She was the theatre manager and i was the assistant manager....Good times !!!!

Not sure yet the plan for sunday......and not sure when i am coming home....Monday is family day here in alberta so its a holiday....not that they mean much to me....us silly SAHM's....LOL

I barely know the days of the week. I probably wouldn't if it wasn't for Star Choice...LOL

K i am off to bed.....

TTYL

2 comments:

  1. are you pregnant yet? ;)

    1 MORE SLEEP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:20 PM

    I WANT A NEW BABY TOO!!! Have fun shopping this weekend!

    ReplyDelete