Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Sleeping Beauty....

OMG...okay so last night was so super weird.....i was sitting here talking on the phone to Melsha and Kenny & Makenna were gone to bed....or so i thought, the next thing i hear in my little monkey at the top of the stairs whinning for me....kinda weird her and dad go to bed every night together.

So i get off the phone and go up to lie down with her....I remember looking atthe clock and it was like 9.30pm...she was not in sleep mode. I remember singing twinkle, twinkle....her constant requests for Dora....and "night mom, i you" (Translation "night mom, I love you").

I am not sure who fell asleep first .....the next thing i know it's 5am.....Yikes....I missed What About Brian. i slept in my clothes and above the covers....What is happening to me....

I woke up, got up, made Kenny lunch and i honestly felt like i was just coming out of a coma....that had to be the deepest sleep i've been in in a long time...

I stayed up till 5.45am, i called back home ot Hearts & Flowers and ordered an arrangement for Irene's wake and funeral....then i went back to slepp till 9.25am...

My whole day seemed a little off, and i am SUPER PISSED that i missed What About Brian, one of my fav shows...

Spent the whole day at home, played outside thank god the tempurature rose around here it was only -1 and it was sunny...

I'm makin supper right now and have a ham in the oven so i'd best get going....thats all from here anyways...

TTYL

1 comment:

  1. I need one of those sleeps!

    Sounds yummy - the ham that is ;)

    Sorry about the show. That happends to me every week. Honest to goodness I can't remember the last time I watched Greys Anatomy. OH THE SHAME!!!! It's my favorite *sniff sniff*!! Good thing I get the box sets every year for my bday! ;)

    ReplyDelete