Sunday, January 7, 2007







































Peek A Boo ...

I was siting in the living room yesterday and i kept hearing this noise like something unrolling... as if that is a sound but thats what it seemed like.


Now darling daughter is in this new stage where she never answers when you call her... I knew she was in the Den which is where the majority of her toys are and it is where she watches TV and plays...


I wasn't really paying close attention to her i'll admit that fact....I was browsing around sheknows and W2W.... reading all the posts....i am such a lurker on those sites....


Anyways i finally go look to see what the problem was and those pictures are what i find... thank you Rubbermaid for that great new wrapping paper container... I had put it in the spare room and i guess idle wild down there got into it...


I couldnt get mad, i just laughed and grabbed my camera.... we then turned it into a runway and she struted her stuff... my Dh came home and was like do you know that that roll of your favourite cat and dog paper is all over the place.... mind you this is like 4 hours later...

I was like yes honey thanks for the tip.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:41 PM

    LOL

    Luvin it .... i cant believe you were so calm....

    ReplyDelete