Sunday, January 28, 2007

January Here & Gone....

Gosh...i think Facebook is really cutting into my blogging time....

So we had another pretty quiet week around here....I did a lot of baking and cleaned my house from top to bottom...

Jacqueline came out on Friday from PEI and she is here till Tuesday, so we have been enjoying her visit...

I spent most of the weekend grocery shopping and touring around with her showing her Cold Lake and all the sights....

Jordan picked her up at the airport on Friday and he stopped in Fort Saskatchewan at Pizza Delight and grabbed us some of our favourite treats (Bacon & cheese Garlic Fingers & a Donair Pizza)....YUMMY !!!

We went out for a nice supper on saturday night at the Outrider Steakhouse....it was yummy....I am convinced they have the best drinks in Cold Lake.....

I was also suspossed to og out with the girls on Saturday night...I came home changed out of my dinner clothes and got dressed to go to the bar... I even got the blender out ot make some drinks.... then it hit me...i sat down on the edge of my bed and felt a wave of tiredness....It was pathetic, i lost my energy....It was crazy....I called the girls and gracefully bowed out...

I changed yet again in to my Pj's and crawled in to bed and watched a movie, Material Girls....it was cute.....we aslo have Jackass 2 & The Giridon Gang to still watch....

Thats pretty much it in a nutshell....i think i am gonna repeat last nights preformance and crawl into bed with another movie...

I hope everyone had a good weekend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment