Friday, January 5, 2007
















Happy New Years Day !!!
Well we spent new years eve going out for dinner at The Outrider Steakhouse. We had a yummy delcious dinner and a few nice creamy strawberry drinks.
We were home by 9pm and kenny & Makenna were in bed by 9.30pm. I stayed up till 12.30am watching Erin Brochovich. I love the movie....
My husband and brother spent most of the weekeknd laying hardwood flooring in my brothers basement...
On New Years Day, Kenny had to go out ot the rig to start the light plant (Whatever that is), so Makenna and i decided to load up and go along out to Wolf Lake too. It was nice being able to see where he spends many of his hours in the day....
We had a quiet night and Kenny went back to work on Tuesday. I had to go out and pay some bills and run a few errends.
I spent most of the week at home just cleaning and hanging out....
As well Makenna has the flu and is only now starting to come around. She woke u wednesday night trrowing up, then when that was over the dirreah followed. she finally ate some dry toast this morning. So thats a plus.
I was susposed to be off to a scrapping party tonight with Nola but it has been cancelled, not sure why... so instead Sharon, Erin & I are going to the late show to see WE ARE MARSHALL !!!
I have been waiting for it to come to go see it....
Thats all thats new here !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment