Thursday, December 28, 2006

December 29th....

I can not believe that tomorrow is december 29th.... thats freekin crazy.....

Where does time go???

Went out for lunch today with Makenna & Carolyn, to Boston Pizza. It was delicous... then we went to Wal-mart and did a little post christmas shopping...

Had a pretty good day, came home and decided to start packing it all away... Tree by Tree by Tree !!!

LOL

I am still not quite finished....but a huge dent in the undecorating has been made...

I have to go grocery shopping tomorow as the turkey has seen its last meal. Kenny is thanking god for that.

I have no idea what is up for New Years Eve yet.... we have a few options on our plate and really need to make a decsion soon...

Kenny and i were up late last night watching Rickey Bobby, the Story of Talledga Nights. It was really funny.

Tonight i am going to watch The Devil Wears Prada, i cant wait.... sharon and i had tried to see this one in the theatre but the film had a brain wrap and it got ruined.... (Remember those Melsha ...LOL)

I want to go see Charlottes web this weekend too !!!! or American Dreams if it comes to our theater. I also want to see We are Marshall.

Okay I am off to curl up on the couch and watch my movie !

TGIF

No comments:

Post a Comment