Friday, November 17, 2006

Virgin Blogger

Okay i am asking for some help...and anyone who knows me probably knows it's pretty random when i will actually ask. It's not that i don't often need it, i am slightly on the stubborn side...

I am hoping that either Petra or Mel will respond or even better both of you !!! Yeah !!!

Okay here goes...

I have a few simple blog related questions...

1. I want to add myspace Video Code to my site but i don't know where you insert the code...??? HELP ME !!! I know nothing about code at ALL !!!

2. How do you add all the little titles for the links on the left hand side of your blog ??? Do you guys even understand the Question.....I think i am confusing myself...YIKES !!!

3. How do you post a link to some thing without the www. showing.... do you know what i mean?

Okay i have few more but thats a good start.... I hope someone outthere in blog land can help me....

Email me at shannonandkenny@hotmail.com


I would totally appreciate any help.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to help you!
    I added you to MSN, do you have it? If not I'll drop you an email today... unless Petra already has helped ;)

    ReplyDelete