Saturday, November 18, 2006

SUPER SATURDAY !!!

What a crazy ass busy day i have had...

Got up and at em early this morning.... had some brekky.... and then we were out the door. First stop was the gas station to fill up on fuel and we even got a car wash.... boy we were nice and shiny !!!

Then we headed to Sobeys to load up on groceries they had a good flyer on too so no problem getting a cart full, then we stopped into M & M Meat Shop, I am so tired of thinking up meal ideas for supper. I thought i would let them help me out.... I always get stuff there just this time i got some new things we never try too. Then we ran to Zellers really quickly to gander at the christmas stuff....I left rather unimpressed.

See this year i am doing my tree in the family room, in silver, white , light blue, light purple, aqua and a little bit of light pink.... I have never done a tree with a theme before but every year i am drawn to the simplicity of those colors. So this year i am trying it out. I LOVE snowflakes, so this is my snowflake tree... any hoo i am on the hunt for a new tree skirt, but i havent really fallen in love with any yet... I guess i'll just keep looking.

We went home uloaded all the grub, put it all away, ate lunch, then we headed to Wal-Mart to stock up on more supplies....

WAL-MART WAS A ZOO !!!

It was CRAZY !!!

We however had no problem filling yet another cart, there were hardly enough checkouts open.... you all know same old story...

As many of you may already know we are faced with a huge shortage of workers for all the different sectors of employment... They say that our Wal-Mart is short 80 staff. Every where you go there are signs up saying "NOW HIRING". Even Tim Hortons is paying $10 per hour, but the great lure of the Oil Patch is greater.

We came home unloaded yet again and then i started my cleaning spree, i dusted, cleaned bathrooms, vaccumed, scrubbed floor, did laundry.....I was like a machine !!! BOY IT FEELS GREAT !!!

Now i am making supper, so i should run and finish that task !!!

Hope you all have a great night !!!

1 comment:

  1. are you for hire? I need my floors scrubbed and about 13098 loads of laundry done... oh and my tub needs a cleaning too ;)

    Glad you had a busy weekend, I love shopping and I love Walmart! Sounds like fun to me!

    ReplyDelete