Friday, November 17, 2006




MIA...



Gosh i am finding it hard to keep up with this, okay well really it's only been a week but still...


I have been speanding a lot of time at home this week kinda going through my christmas stuff seeing what i want new and so on... last saturday i went and bought a new prelit tree... YEAH !!!




I am super excited... I have always wanted one... Last year we purchased our first artifical tree... and i just found it so easy to take care of that i vowed that next year i would buy an even better one a great big prelit.


I am putting up 3 trees in side and 1 outside on my porch... Christmas is all about christmas trees...LOL Just kidding but they are beautiful to look at. I am doing all i can to not put mine up till the end of next week...




We did get our lights up outside the house, but we havent turned them on yet. We still have all those inflatables to put out in out yard too... I starting making my garlands and i may even start wrapping some of the presents i have....




November 24th is the night of out Santa Clause Parade, so thats traditionally when people up here start turning on the lights. But there are some sillys who have them on already.




I am glad we live in the country on a few acres. If i was in a subdivision i would be in full competion mode.... Christmas decorating is gone crazy up here, my brother had switched to all LED but i am still a fan of the old lights with the more bright glow.




We have had a pretty quiet week around here, I am waitinh for OPRAH to come on cause she has the cast of Greys Anatomy on today !!! I am super excited.




Seeing how as i have been home a lot more this week, i really need to make a list of items we need at the store. I know we are almost out of TP and the cesar dressing is all gone. Okay off to tally up that list.

Go check out this site it is pretty cool http://www.whychristmas.com/

1 comment:

  1. Wow, and I thought **I** was a Christmas NUT!!

    I checked out that site, VERY cool!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete