Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Too Much TV or Not !!!

What do you think?

Okay so it's almost winter... which means we are definatly in must see TV mode. I was talking to a friend today and we got on to the subject of TV. I was talking about all the shows i watch and she was like oh my heavens how do you get anything else done... I was a little bit shell shocked...I was like haven't you heard of time shifting from Star choice... She didn't get it... so here is my list of all the shows i watch... Do i watch a lot of TV ???

  1. Laguna Beach
  2. Dancing with the Stars
  3. Days of our Lives
  4. What About Brian
  5. Greys Anatomy
  6. ER
  7. Ugly Betty
  8. Las Vegas
  9. Desperate Housewives
  10. Brothers & Sisters
  11. The Bachelor Rome
  12. The View
  13. OPRAH

Okay maybe its a little bit much but oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment