Friday, October 27, 2006

Okay, so i am getting a little behind...

What a friggin busy week and we never really did anything !!! Crazyniess !!!

I had a great 26th Birthday !!! Yeah for me, I had a pretty usual day. We went to Bonnyville to get some groceries (LOL), i know on my birthday. Remember i am a SAHM, gotta "get er done"... LOL. We went out for lunch at this awsome little spot called Moms Place, everything is homemade. They have the best grilled cheese ever !

Mom, Kenny, Jordan, Makenna and I all went to Boston Pizza for supper, It was delicous as well !!! I had the most amazing Brownie desert...YUMMY !!! Then we came home and they had a little surprise soiree for me here complete with friends and cake. Seeing how as i am the picture taker numero uno, we forgot ot take pictures. I was in the moment.

Kenny got me a wicked new mocha colored vest with a fur hood, some shirts from Reitmans, I ordered a new Digital camera and another white down filled vest too. I got some other great gifts too... Thanks guys !!!

Took Makenna to Vanessas on Wed & Thur Afternoons, I did a lot of running errands and stuff like that. Today I took Makenna to get her first real haircut, well just her bangs. I cut them once before but they never turned out as straight as i had planned. So i promised her mommy would never cut her hair again... she was really good and especially enjoyed the lollipop at the end of it all.

Went over to Scott & Tracys for a visit tonight, then stopped into Canadian Tire on my way home, sans Kenny. This way i didn't have to look at tools. I wandered around the christmas section and couldn't help my self to the purchaes of some new christmas decorations... BAD GIRL !!!

For the record ... I AM CHRISTMAS RETARTED THIS YEAR ... I am worse than a 6 year old.... I guess christmas changes once you have kids, you become one again...LOL

I have already purchased 3 of those 6FT inflatables for the yard, a snowman, a polar bear and a gingerbread man...

P.S. We are putting our christmas lights up on Sunday, before it gets too cold....I will use all the power within me to resist plugging them in till at least the 2nd last week in November.

Off to LLOYDMINISTER tomorrow for some more retail therapy, but Kennys coming too. I will restain myself...LOL

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shannon,

    Thank you for your comment!! It's so neat to meet another east coaster in the west. I moved here from Saint John, New Brunswick. I've only been here for about a month and a half.

    Have fun in Lloyd!! I guess I'll have to visit Cold Lake to appreciate the shopping in Lloyd. :)

    Talk to you soon,

    Erika

    ReplyDelete