Monday, October 2, 2006

Okay I have been tagged!...

This is the first time for me...

Here are the rules...

Write 5 weird things about you or your pets.

Tag 5 people.

#1.. I love driving in the city in traffic, it's like a high for me...I love all the lane changing and constant testing of your driving skills...LOL

2. I only eat white meat, like i cant eat any dark meat on a turkey or a chicken...I think it is just a mind over matter thing.

3. I have serious tidying issues, i believe there is a place for everything and everything belongs in its place... I cant stand to see things just anywhere... I have to put things away...

4. I do not miss Days of our Lives, it is like a cult thing to me....I can not miss an episode... It's like life or death !!!

5. I love wrapping christmas presents...or any kinda presents for that matter... I think presentation is the key...

ok Im tagging...

Petra

Mandy

Lisa

Carolyn

Thats all i can think of....

No comments:

Post a Comment