Tuesday, October 10, 2006

FLICKA

I am getting so excited... 10 more days till Flicka opens in theatres everywhere!!! I cant stop watching Tim McGraw's new video for "My Little girl". I love that song and it only makes me want ot see the movie even more. I remember when i was like 12, i read the book for school and did an essay on it. I've loved it ever since.

http://www.flickamovie.com

It's like -6 here in Cold Lake today and there are flurries !!! YIKES !!! I actually started my christmas shopping this past weekend picked up some Dora stuff for my monkey. Other than that not too much new around here, Makenna is offot try a dayhome for an hour this afternoon, the ladys name is Vanessa and she is from Newfoundland. She is so nice, i hope Makenna does'nt give her too hard of a time...LOL... I am not expecting much....Wish us luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment