Saturday, September 23, 2006


WHERE TO BEGIN ....

Gosh i am a terrible blogger too, not as bad as Deana but worse than Petra....LOL

I dont know where the time goes....My goal is to update this blog everyday no matter what...lets see if i can stick to it....LOL

7 more sleeps till Makenna turns the big 2... WOW !!!

We are going to celebrate her birthday in the city, as we are going down to help Tracey & John move to Beaumont...

My brother Patrick is coming out west ot work too, he arrives on October 1st at 12.45am... I guess i'll be at the airport...LOL

We have had a busy week as we are in a new playgroup and makenna had her pictures taken too... tomorrow night is the Fall supper at the church so that should be yummy...

2 comments:

  1. lmao you Dork...have fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really am gonna update everyday....

    ReplyDelete