Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sunny Sunday in alberta...
Well wow, what a beauty of a fall day here. 17 degrees and beautiful and sunny ! I love it !!!
Okay so got up this morning around 9.30 am, i know that is rotten but Makenna annd i were having such a great sleep, of course as soon as i stirred she rose like the queen she is these days...
We had some breakfast and then i took a notion to clean all the floors in the house... Woo Hoo !!! That was a thrill...
I talked to my dad on the phone and my sister in law (not legaly) Lisa, not to much news from PEI today.
My momma and I took Makenna out to the Dollar store, toTim Hortons for some lunch and then to Zellers for a few minutes.... note to self zellers never has anything in stock... I always try to give them the benefit of the doubt and try to get some stuff there instead of getting EVERYTHING at WAL-MART....but it never fails and i am always back at wally world.
Tonight is the Fall Supper at the Luthern church, so that means I dont have to cook...YEAH !!!
Other than that not too much new....
Congratulations to Petra for updating.... you big dork....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment