Tuesday, September 26, 2006


Poor Spinach ...

I am really missing spinach... I think i am actually starting to go through withdrawl...

We went out for lunch today and i didn't even want ot go to Boston Pizza because i wouls automatically want my fav the spinach salad no egg...

I guess its one of those thing you kinda don't really think about till it's gone...

We went out today to do some birthday shopping... other than that a pretty quiet day at home...

I did up the invitations for Makennas 2nd birthday party today and went out and delivered some tonight... Since we are off ot the city for the weekend, we are having her party on Manday night. It's actually more adults than kids but oh well.... just dinner and cake... I have to order balloons tomorrow and i think order a bigger cake too.

No comments:

Post a Comment