Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thirteen Things about Shannon
1…. I am a SAHM.
2.... I am married to my best friend.....he has been away all week and i miss him so much!!!
3.... I have a 22 month old daughter Makenna.
4..... I live in Cold Lake, Alberta.
5..... I drive a Red Pontiac Grand Am, I bought it when it was only a year old....I am slightly attatched to it....
6..... I have too many pets....... 2 Border collies Charly & Oreo and a cat named Smokey......
7..... My favourite shows are Days of Our Lives, Greys Anatomy, Laguna Beach, The Hills & Desprate Housewives....& Dancing with the Stars !!!
8..... My favourite restaurant is East Side Marios....
9..... I spend way too much money at Walmart every week...I never seem to be able to get out of that place witout dropping $100....
10.... I am originally from P.E.I., miss it some days!!!!
11.... I love photograpy, but i am just a beginner, I love weddings, animals, shopping, cooking, going to the beach and travelling....
12..... I am the youngest of 4 older brothers and 2 older sisters !!!!!
13..... I spend way too much time lately on my computer too.... Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


No comments:

Post a Comment