Friday, August 4, 2006

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH ...
What is up with this weather...It honestly feels like fall...I had to double check my calendar to see that is was only August 4th and not October.....pooh...
So a pretty uneventful weekend planned for us my DH is working today might be off for the weekend but who knows...we do live in OIL RIG country... I am not planning for him to be off so if he is it will be a big surprise...
I would really like to be able to spend some time outdoors this wekend, like maybe on my deck or in the backyard...This weekend is a holiday one here in Alberta, and in Cold Lake, it is Aqua Days, basically a lot of community events planned at the beach... We will attend the fire works for sure on Saturday night...if it is not raining...
The girls all want ot go out this saturday night too...Camels Toe here we come......I am tired today and yes Deanna, i have my heat on....I hate that dampness that the weather is bringing up here....I am going for a drive this afternoon to see if the leaves are turning yet....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment