Thursday, July 6, 2006


Thirteen Things about SHANNON


1. This is my first thursday thirteen....not really sure how it works!

2. I had a job interview today...

3. It is so friggin hot here...it is killing us...

4. Kenny & I went out to buy a pool last night, but we had to get a raincheck at CT,hopefully they will be in by tomorrow

5. We slept like babies last night thanks to all the thunder and lightening to cool down the air.

6. I need to scrub my kitchen floor...it is NASTY !!!!

7. We have yet another anticipated visitor coming to stay with us....YEAH !!!

8. I need to go get the mail...

9. I have the worst summer cold...Shitty !

10. Makenna has discovered how to open the fridge...we have to keep it locked now...

11. Kenny is going for his BOP ticket soon ....

12. I need to make an appointment ot get my highlights done...ASAP !

13. Thursday is also Farmers Market day !

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!