Thursday, May 25, 2006


Well it has been a pretty busy week around here. I finally got almost all my flowers planted...Thank God !!!
Tracey & John were up with Duke & Duchess on the weekend, we had a nice but short visit. We did however make it to Clark's for a delicous lunch....YUMMY !!!
My nephew also arrives on the weekend from Red Deer with his girlfriend Jessica. I guess they are going ot stay with us till the end of the summer. They are both on the hunt for jobs right now...
We also got a call from Kennys cousin George, looking to come out her from PEI to work, we are not sure when he is coming yet...details to follow...
Other than that its been good around here, I had lunch with Teresa this week on Monday. It was awsome to see her.
It has been raining all week, real nice for the gardening and the puppy training...LOL...oh well.
I just finished watching the game....a little bit disapointing but we will get them next time. It was awsome however to see the whole arena singing the anthem again...Alberta pride...no Canadian pride. Those Oiler fans sure know how to show their support.
GO OILERS GO !!!