Thursday, February 2, 2006


I MISSED SURVIVOR !!!

I was so excited that it was finally back on and i ended up missing it, shitty deal. Star choice has failed me tonight. I was sure I could catch Survivor at 10pm but I was wrong and I am out of luck. At least I have a new ER to fall back on tonight. I need to get TIVO. I am slightly addicted to TV. I religously watch at least 10 or more shows, well maybe not that many. Let's see.

1. Survivor
2. The Bachelor
3. ER
4. Days of Our Lives
5. Oprah
6. Everwood
7. The Amazing Race
8. Hope & Faith
9. Greys Anatomy
10. Desprate Housewives

11. Dancing with the Stars

OH MY GOD !!!

I am addicted to TV, really that is a totally honest list.

Anyone have a good hobby for me???

I took Makenna out on her new sled today, she loves it. She is getting too big too fast. It sure makes you wonder where the time has gone.

My mom and I took Makenna to Boston Pizza for supper tonight. It was awsome we had wings and a chicken quesadilla. Makenna ate her very own pizza. I am really tired tonight but I have to stay up to watch ER.

No comments:

Post a Comment